The Admission Procedure of Middlesex Academy of Business and Management is very simple. Once you have decided on a course that you wish to study, you can either:
• contact the College either by telephone 020 3560 8585 or by email email@example.com and we will send you an Application Pack for you to complete and return to the Admissions Office with the correct fees
Your application must be fully completed and include the following documents:
• Two passport sized photographs
• Copy of your current valid Passport and valid visa
• Statement of your intention to study (see application form)
• Photocopies of qualifications (if in a language other than English, please provide English translations certified by a relevant authority)
• Secure English language test certificate issued by a UKVI approved provider with score of CEFR B1 level for a level 4 and 5 Higher National qualifications or CEFR B2 for a level 6 and level 7 programmes.
• Reference from your last place of study (if applicable)
• Evidence of work experience (if applicable)
• Reference from your employer (if applicable)
• Evidence of how you will fund your study and maintenance in the UK.
• You must bring with you all your original academic and professional certificates at the time of enrolment.
Intention to study
Please include a detailed letter of your intention to study. The letter, should amongst other details, cover the following:
• Why do you want to study in the UK, if applicable
• Why did you choose Middlesex Academy of Business and Management?
• If you are planning to do a parallel course in addition to your main course with another institution, please give detail of the main course and the provider of this course.
• Why you have chosen your course of study, and what are your future career plans?
• Evidence how you will financially support your studies, are you able to pay your fees, are you aware of accommodation and living expenses?
Processing your completed application
The College reserves the right to verify the qualification/certificates submitted with the application form. The College will make its own checks to satisfy our monitoring systems that the qualification / certificates are genuine. This will be done in a number of ways including contacting the Awarding Body where the certificate/qualification was achieved. Submitting false documentation will void your application and you will not be offered a place at the College. The College will notify the relevant bodies if false documents are found.
Once the College has received your application form, it will process your application and arrange an interview. Once all your paperwork has been checked you will be invited for an interview with a member of staff. All applicants must face an interview before we confirm admission.
Once you get confirmation for admission, you need to pay the course fees to the College. You also required to pay the Awarding Body registration fee to the College. This is to enable the College to register you with the awarding body within 30 days of your course start date.
If your application is unsuccessful the College will notify you by email / letter within two weeks of the date on which the application was received.